What to Do if Your Spouse Refuses to Accept Divorce Papers


If your spouse refuses to accept divorce papers, it’s important to ensure that you have met the service requirements for divorce papers in your state and attempt to serve them again. If these efforts are unsuccessful, you can file a request for default judgment or hire a family law attorney to assist with negotiations or litigation.